The Directory features productions with environmental themes from 1893 to 2014.
We thank the companies and artists who have provided the information and images for these pages.
- a performance practice such as theatre, site-specific drama, puppetry, storytelling, celebrations, ritual, walks, liveart, social practice art, dance
- environmental themes or issues such as a sense of place, forests, animal welfare, rivers, sustainability, tourism, climate change, global trade, deep ecology, food, ethics, spirituality
- the geographical location of a company or of a production such as southwest, London, Scotland, northeast, Wales, Newcastle
- the places in which a work happens such as community centres, village greens, theatres, schools, workplaces, national parks, agricultural areas, coastal sites, industrial sites, national, international
- the audiences for a work such as family, young adults, post-retirement, children, adult
- You can enter a combination of search terms, for example: water, music, sense of place
- You can also choose to view either -
- All Productions and Projects
by clicking on the appropriate button.